This is the my detail of getting the lead screw upgrade
Parts to BUY
Couplings 5mm to 8mm
8mm Lead 4 Start Lead Screw and Nut (300mm Long)
Parts to Print
2x - Z-Axis Standoffs
X-Axis with 8mm Rods with belt tensioner (Do not print the Right side )
Modified X motor mount (the Right side)
4 bearing X-Carrier (not required )
The 4 bearing X-Carrier was not necessary, but since I had to take my machine apart I went ahead and replaced it.
I first assembled the 2x - Z-Axis Standoffs with the existing motor and used the existing clear bracket as well.
I also made sure it was leveled.
I then assembled the new X-axis mount and the 4 bearing X-Carrier. Here is a pic of how the belt is installed on this new x-carrier.
Once that was installed, I had to update a few things on my Marlin Firmware
I used the prusa calculator under lead screw driven system
These are the settings for the one I linked in Amazon and the stock motor of the Folgertech.
I got 1600 so I divided 1600 by 4 because we are using a four-start thread screw. My new total was 400.
Inside the Marlin configuration.h I changed #define Z_STEPS 4000 to #define Z_STEPS 400
I also changed #define Z_MAX_TRAVEL 175 to #define Z_MAX_TRAVEL 200 because you gain about 40 mm of z travel. I think I could have made it bigger, but I’m ok at 200 for now.
After I saved the changes, I made a simple test with a ruler and made sure my z axis only travelled 10 mm when I manually moved it.
Hope this help others and I want to thank everyone this Facebook page that took the time help though all of this.