Thanks. I finally got it running for a bit....but I think it dropped a valve seat so the engine need to come back out
I did make a velocity stack for it that came out pretty good. I list one after the ship fire but printer to the rescue!
I was going to print right on the alu.....i don't know.
I do know i have some wiring problems. The wire going to the x home switch failed which I though very odd, but ok. Then I notice the fan on the extruder was intermittent, now the extruder is only working on the back 1/2 of the print space. So it looks like 3 broken wires.....maybe I was too aggressive with zip ties or pulled too hard feeding the harness in....i don't on now but my plan at the moment is to replace the entire harness.
It's also developed a habit of popping off the y axis belts. I think I track that to the idler bring below the belt center. I changed the spacers and that seems fixed.