I'm looking to sell my FolgerTech FT5 v1, I bought and built it roughly a year ago and haven't used it very much due to not having any use for it. It's been a fun project for myself the past year, and it is my baby. I started with the stock configuration and did lots of upgrades to help improve its quality and reliability. I'm looking to sell it as a lot of everything I have for it, including all of my filament and spare parts. I've put over $1300 into this printer over the past year, but I'm only looking to get roughly $800 for it, but the price is negotiable depending on the circumstances. I'm approximately 25 miles south of Chicago, but I would be willing to drive to complete the sale.
List of Parts / Upgrades:
- Brand New E3D v6 Block + Thermistor + Socks
- Brand New E3D Hardened Nozzle 0.4
- Brand New 40W Heater (with lots of extras)
- Custom Extended Electronics Box (extra cooling and space for additional parts)
- Brand New Fuse + AC Socket
- Fixed Power Supply (New 5D15)
- Upgraded RJ45 Cabling w/ Breakout Boards
- 713Maker Ultralight Extruder Mount
- 713Maker Gantry Kit
- Heated Bed MOSFET
- Dual Part / Heatsink Cooler (30mm and 50mm blower)
- BLTouch Auto Bed Leveling Sensor
- Pancake Extruder Stepper Motor
- 750VA UPS Power Supply
- Custom Rolling Table w/ Locking Wheels
In addition to all of the parts listed above, I also have a load of extra or spare parts including nozzles, socks, connectors, etc... I also have six or seven rolls of different filament I'm selling with the printer. I have to go through it and figure out what brand and how much is left on each roll though.
I have to clean up the printer a little bit before I take photos of everything. I'll show the printer along with all the extra parts as well as some of the prints I've done with the printer to show the quality.